Report NEP-MKT-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Czellar, Sandor & Sprott, David E. & Spangenberg, Eric R., 2006. "Brand-extended self-construal," Les Cahiers de Recherche 837, HEC Paris.
- Frédéric Chandelle & Jacqueline Haverals, 2006. "Analyse des impacts financiers, organisationnels et marketing des normes IFRS dans le secteur des assurances," Working Papers CEB 06-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jullien, Bruno, 2005. "Pricing and Other Business Strategies for e-Procurements Platforms," IDEI Working Papers 290, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gaudeul, Alexandre & Jullien, Bruno, 2005. "E-Commerce, Two-Sided Markets and Info-Mediation," IDEI Working Papers 380, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stephan Gundel & Achim Hecker, 2006. "Funding and operation of stadiums and arenas beside high-class leagues," Working Papers 0604, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valérie & Réquillart, Vincent, 2008. "Private Labels, National Brands and Food Prices," IDEI Working Papers 402, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monika Hamori, 2006. "Are franchises bad employers?," Working Papers Economia wp06-11, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Durand, Rodolphe & Vaara, Eero, 2006. "A true competitive advantage? Reflections on different epistemological approaches to strategy research," Les Cahiers de Recherche 838, HEC Paris.
- Dubois, Pierre & Nauges, Céline, 2006. "Identifying the Effect of Unobserved Quality and Experts' Reviews in the Pricing of Experience Goods: Empirical Application on Bordeaux Wine," IDEI Working Papers 395, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.