Report NEP-MKT-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Toepoel, V. & Vis, C.M. & Das, J.W.M. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2006. "Design of Web Questionnaires: An Information Processing Perspective for the Effect of Response Categories," Discussion Paper 2006-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dirk Bergemann & Deran Ozmen, 2006. "Optimal Pricing with Recommender Systems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- BORGHERS, Eddy, 2006. "French regional wheat prices: 1756-1872. Correlation length," Working Papers 2006008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mihai Orzan, 2001. "Ethical issues relating to the use of the Internet and the implications for managers and business practice," working papers 1002, Academy of Economic Studies, School of Marketing, revised Apr 2006.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00009533_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore