Report NEP-MIG-2013-10-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebekka Christopoulou & Dean R. Lillard, 2013. "Migration to the US and Marital Mobility," NBER Working Papers 19495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Fulford, 2013. "The changing geography of gender in India," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 833, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Rashidi, Sheida & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "Migration and innovation: A survey," FZID Discussion Papers 77-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Prostolupow, Irene & Pyka, Andreas & Heller-Schuh, Barbara, 2013. "Turkish-German innovation networks in the European research landscape," FZID Discussion Papers 79-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "The Determinants of International Mobility of Students," Working Papers 2013-30, CEPII research center.
- P. G. Ardeni & A. Gentili, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp907, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Joan Llull, 2013. "Understanding International Migration: Evidence from a New Dataset of Bilateral Stocks (1960-2000)," Working Papers 715, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Simon Commander & Olexandr Nikolaychuk & Dmytro Vikhrov, 2013. "Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence," Working Papers 156, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2013. "The immigrant-native pay gap in Germany," MPRA Paper 50413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2013. "Immigration policy and birth weight: positive externalities in Italian law," MPRA Paper 50368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Korpi, Martin, 2013. "Migration and Increasing Wage Inequality: Can Imperfect Competition Explain the Link?," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 219, The Ratio Institute.
- Etienne Lehmann & Laurent Simula & alain trannoy, 2013. "Tax Me If You Can! Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax Between Competing Governments," Working Papers halshs-00870053, HAL.