Report NEP-MIG-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2013. "Human Capital Theory And Internal Migration: Do Average Outcomes Distort Our View Of Migrant Motives?," Ratio Working Papers 213, The Ratio Institute.
- Elda Luciana Pardede & Rachmanina Listya, 2013. "Do They Look for Informal Jobs ?: Migration of the Working Age in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201308, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia, revised Aug 2013.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2013. "Integration as a catalyst for assimilation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 59, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kugler, Maurice & Levintal, Oren & Rapoport, Hillel, 2013. "Migration and Cross-Border Financial Flows," IZA Discussion Papers 7548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2013:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Butschek, Sebastian & Walter, Thomas, 2013. "What active labour market programmes work for immigrants in Europe? A meta-analysis of the evaluation literature," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-056, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Möllers, Judith & Meyer, Wiebke & Xhema, Sherif & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2013. "A socio-economic picture of Kosovar migrants and their origin farm households," IAMO Discussion Papers 140, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre-Philippe COMBES & Bruno DECREUSE & Morgane LAOUENAN & Alain TRANNOY, 2013. "Customer Discrimination and Employment OUtcomes: Theory and Evidence from the French Labor Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ari Kuncoro & Arie Damayanti & Ifa Isfandiarni, 2013. "Indonesian Cross-Border Labor Migration: Structure, Institutions and Governance," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201306, Faculty of Economics, University of Indonesia.
- Dascher, Kristof, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment into Open and Closed Cities," MPRA Paper 49197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ersanilli, Evelyn & Koopmans, Ruud, 2013. "The Six Country Immigrant Integration Comparative Survey (SCIICS): Technical report," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Migration, Integration, Transnationalization SP VI 2013-102, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).