Report NEP-MIG-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep & David Jaeger & Mark C. Regets, 2013. "How Immigration May Affect U.S. Native Entrepreneurship: Theoretical Building Blocks and Preliminary Results," Working Papers 134, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Wahba, Jackline & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "Entrepreneurship of the Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7270, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Max Nathan, 2013. "Top Team Demographics, Innovation and Business Performance: Findings from English Firms and Cities 2008-9," SERC Discussion Papers 0129, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep, 2013. "One Way the Demand for Labor May Adapt to the Availability of Labor," Working Papers 133, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Julie Moschion & Domenico Tabasso, 2013. "Trust of Second Generation Immigrants: Intergenerational Transmission or Cultural Assimilation?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Piracha, Matloob & Tani, Massimiliano & Vaira-Lucero, Matias, 2013. "Social Capital and Immigrants' Labour Market Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekrame Boubtane & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2013. "Immigration and economic growth in the OECD countries 1986-2006: A panel data analysis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800617, HAL.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Fifty Years of Compositional Changes in U.S. Out-Migration, 1908-1957," IZA Discussion Papers 7258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep & Mark C. Regets, 2013. "The Elusive Concept of Immigrant Quality: Evidence from 1970-1990," Working Papers 138, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep, 2013. "Country of Origin and Immigrant Earnings: Evidence from 1960-1990," Working Papers 131, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Harriet Orcutt Duleep, 2013. "U.S. Immigration Policy at a Crossroads," Working Papers 130, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration, growth and unemployment: Panel VAR evidence from OECD countries," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800608, HAL.
- Guadalupe Serrano-Domingo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2013. "Examining the non-linear relationship between migration and trade," Working Papers 1310, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Kromann, Lene, 2013. "An Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market Entry of Second-Generation Immigrants and Ethnic Danes," IZA Discussion Papers 7257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Camille Landais & Emmanuel Saez & Esben Anton Schultz, 2013. "Migration and Wage Effects of Taxing Top Earners: Evidence from the Foreigners' Tax Scheme in Denmark," NBER Working Papers 18885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2013. "SSI for Disabled Immigrants: Why Do Ethnic Networks Matter?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart, 2013. "Pure Ethnic Gaps in Educational Attainment and School to Work Transitions: When Do They Arise?," IZA Discussion Papers 7262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:552 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Swenson, David A., 2013. "Factors Constraining Iowa Labor Force Growth Through 2020," Staff General Research Papers 36040, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Damiaan Persyn, 2013. "Modelling Migration and Regional Labour Markets: An Application of the New Economic Geography Model RHOMOLO," Vives discussion paper series 36, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Juravle, Daniel, 2013.
"Consecințele migrației externe asupra pieței muncii din România
[The consequences of external migration on romanian labor market]," MPRA Paper 44989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuji Tamura, 2013. "Migrant smuggling when exploitation is private information," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-605, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.