Report NEP-MIG-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Sanjaya DeSilva, 2013. "Long-Term Benefits from Temporary Migration: Does the Gender of the Migrant Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_756, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- A. Gentili, 2013. "Migration Costs and Networks: household optimal investment in migration," Working Papers wp867, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2013. "Scientific Mobility and Knowledge Networks in High Emigration Countries: Evidence from the Pacific," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1305, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Moschion, Julie & Tabasso, Domenico, 2013. "Trust of Second Generation Immigrants: Intergenerational Transmission or Cultural Assimilation?," IZA Discussion Papers 7203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2013. "Social Security for Migrant Labour in the Greater Mekong Subregion," Working Papers 12213, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- A. Gentili & L. Ferretti, 2013. "Cumulative Causation at Work: Intergenerational Transfers and Social Capital in a Spatially Varied Economy," Working Papers wp868, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2013. "International migration, human capital formation, and saving," Discussion Papers 143842, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Hernán Enríquez Sierra & Jacobo Campo Robledo, 2013. "Regional equilibrium and migration patterns in the Americas 1960–2005: Spatial data panel analysis," WORKING PAPERS 010478, UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA.
- Alfonso Miranda & Yu Zhu, 2013. "The Causal Effect of Deficiency at English on Female Immigrants’ Labour Market Outcomes in the UK," Studies in Economics 1301, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2013. "Urbanisation and Migration Externalities in China," Working Papers halshs-00786107, HAL.
- Paula Stephan & Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe Scellato, 2013. "Choice of Country by the Foreign Born for PhD and Postdoctoral Study: A Sixteen-Country Perspective," NBER Working Papers 18809, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.