Report NEP-MIG-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muysken, Joan & Vallizadeh, Ehsan & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2012. "Migration, Unemployment, and Over-qualification: A Specific-Factors Model Approach," MPRA Paper 43057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Démurger & Haiyuan Wan, 2012. "Payments for Ecological Restoration and Internal Migration in China : The Sloping Land Conversion Program in Ningxia," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00761163, HAL.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy & Elise S. Brézis, 2012. "Brain Drain and Development Traps," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2012-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Anna Piil Damm, 2012. "Neighborhood Quality and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Quasi-Random Neighborhood Assignment of Immigrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London 1235, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Kenn Ariga & Fumio Ohtake & Masaru Sasaki & Zheren Wu, 2012. "Wage growth through job hopping in China," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 833, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2012. "Split decisions : family finance when a policy discontinuity allocates overseas work," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6287, The World Bank.
- Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe Scellato & Paula Stephan, 2012. "The Mover's Advantage: Scientific Performance of Mobile Academics," NBER Working Papers 18577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2012. "Native language, spoken language, translation and trade," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University 1211, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.