Report NEP-MIG-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2012. "Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants' assimilation?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 45, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3236/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2012. "The Impact of Immigration on the Educational Attainment of Natives," CEPR Discussion Papers 9170, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, James P., 2012. "The Human Capital (Schooling) of Immigrants in America," IZA Discussion Papers 6899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard P.C Brown & Gareth Leeves & Prabha Prayaga, 2012. "Sharing Norm Pressures and Community Remittances: Evidence from a Natural Disaster in the Pacific Islands," Discussion Papers Series 471, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.