Report NEP-MIG-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca MARCHIORI & Jean-François MAYSTADT & Ingmar SCHUMACHER, 2011. "The Impact of Weather Anomalies on Migration in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011034, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Shonchoy, Abu S, 2011. "Seasonal migration and micro-credit in the lean period : evidence from northwest Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 294, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigrant Wage Profiles Within and Between Establishments," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011019, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2011. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper 1122, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Antje Kröger & Kathryn Anderson, 2011. "Remittances and Children's Capabilities: New Evidence from Kyrgyzstan, 2005-2008," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1170, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frédéric Docquier & Hillel Rapoport & Sara Salomone, 2011. "Remittances, Migrants' Education and Immigration Policy: Theory and Evidence from Bilateral Data," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1119, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765026710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aysegul KAYAOGLU & Ayhan KAYA, 2011. "Is National Citizenship Withering Away? : Social Affiliations and Labor Market Integration of Turkish Origin Immigrants in Germany and France," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Oka, Natsuko, 2011. "Neither exit nor voice : loyalty as a survival strategy for the Uzbeks in Kazakhstan," IDE Discussion Papers 286, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yamada, Miwa, 2011. "Is the anti-trafficking framework really for the 'victims'? : reflections on Burmese victims of human trafficking and non-trafficked migrants in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 289, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Sarah Widmaier & Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2011. "Are Recent Immigrants Different? A New Profile of Immigrants in the OECD based on DIOC 2005/06," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 126, OECD Publishing.