Report NEP-MIG-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h482kc28p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "Substitution Between Individual and Cultural Capital: Pre-Migration Labor Supply, Culture and US Labor Market Outcomes Among Immigrant Woman," IZA Discussion Papers 5890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sa, Filipa, 2011. "Immigration and House Prices in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 5893, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Link, Susanne, 2011. "The Evils of Forced Migration: Do Integration Policies Alleviate Migrants' Economic Situations?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics 2011-14, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Strzelecki, PaweÅ‚ & Wyszynski, Robert, 2011. "Potential implications of labour market opening in Germany and Austria on emigration from Poland," MPRA Paper 32586, University Library of Munich, Germany.