Report NEP-MIG-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Vaillant, 2010. "The methodological challenge of monitoring living conditions. Insights from a tracking experience in Madagascar," Working Papers, DIAL (DÃ©veloppement, Institutions et Mondialisation) DT/2010/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Conflict-induced Migration of Composers: An Individual-level Study," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep0511, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI, 2011. "Are Composers Different? Historical Evidence on Conflict-induced Migration (1816-1997)," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep0811, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Razin, Assaf & Wahba, Jackline, 2011. "Free vs. Restricted Immigration: Bilateral Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2011. "Seeking Success in Canada and the United States: The Determinants of Labour Market Outcomes Among the Children of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2011331e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2011. "Age at Migration, Language and Fertility Patterns among Migrants to Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 5552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Porpiglia, Alessandro & Sierminska, Eva, 2011. "The immigrant/native wealth gap in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1302, European Central Bank.
- Brück-Klingberg, Andrea & Burkert, Carola & Garloff, Alfred & Seibert, Holger & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2011. "Does higher education help immigrants find a job? : A survival analysis," IAB Discussion Paper, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201106, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].