Report NEP-MIG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andre Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2010. "An Evolutionary Game Approach to the Issues of Migration, Nationalism, Assimilation and Enclaves," Economics Discussion Papers 694, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Marina Murat & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic & Giulia Pirani, 2010. "Immigrants, schooling and background. Cross-country evidence from PISA 2006," Department of Economics 0637, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael, 2011. "Guest Worker Programs: A Theoretical Analysis of Welfare of the Host and Source Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 05-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Docquier, Frederic & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2011. "Emigration and democracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5557, The World Bank.
- Holst, Elke & Schäfer, Andrea & Schrooten, Mechthild, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonikowska, Aneta Hou, Feng, 2011. "Reversal of Fortunes or Continued Success? Cohort Differences in Education and Earnings of Childhood Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2011330e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," IDEI Working Papers 657, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The wage effects of immigration and emigration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5556, The World Bank.
- Grady, Patrick, 2011. "How are the Children of Visible Minority Immigrants Doing in the Canadian Labour Market?," MPRA Paper 28503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Immigration, Offshoring and American Jobs," Working Papers 2010.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert Pollin & Jeannette Wicks-Lim, 2011. "Did Immigrants in the U.S. Labor Market Make Conditions Worse for Native Workers During the Great Recession?," Working Papers wp246, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," Working Papers 2010.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Piracha, Matloob & Saraogi, Amrita, 2011. "Motivations for Remittances: Evidence from Moldova," IZA Discussion Papers 5467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "Relative Concerns of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," Working Papers 201102, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Johansson, Peter, 2011. "Sociala rättigheter och migration. Det svenska pensionssystemet i internationella situationer 1946-1993," Arbetsrapport 2010:15, Institute for Futures Studies.