Report NEP-MIG-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andre Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2010. "An Evolutionary Game Approach to the Issues of Migration, Nationalism, Assimilation and Enclaves," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 694, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Marina Murat & Davide Ferrari & Patrizio Frederic & Giulia Pirani, 2010. "Immigrants, schooling and background. Cross-country evidence from PISA 2006," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0637, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael, 2011. "Guest Worker Programs: A Theoretical Analysis of Welfare of the Host and Source Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics 05-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Docquier, Frederic & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Rapoport, Hillel & Schiff, Maurice, 2011. "Emigration and democracy," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5557, The World Bank.
- Holst, Elke & Schäfer, Andrea & Schrooten, Mechthild, 2011. "Remittances and Gender: Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5472, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hou, Feng & Bonikowska, Aneta, 2011. "Reversal of Fortunes or Continued Success? Cohort Differences in Education and Earnings of Childhood Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2011330e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina, 2011. "Migration and Social Insurance," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 657, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The wage effects of immigration and emigration," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5556, The World Bank.
- Grady, Patrick, 2011. "How are the Children of Visible Minority Immigrants Doing in the Canadian Labour Market?," MPRA Paper 28503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Immigration, Offshoring and American Jobs," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.145, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert Pollin & Jeannette Wicks-Lim, 2011. "Did Immigrants in the U.S. Labor Market Make Conditions Worse for Native Workers During the Great Recession?," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp246, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Benjamin Elsner, 2010. "Does Emigration Benefit the Stayers? The EU Enlargement as a Natural Experiment. Evidence from Lithuania," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Piracha, Matloob & Saraogi, Amrita, 2011. "Motivations for Remittances: Evidence from Moldova," IZA Discussion Papers 5467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alpaslan Akay & Olivier Bargain & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "Relative Concerns of Rural-to-Urban Migrants in China," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201102, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Johansson, Peter, 2011. "Sociala rättigheter och migration. Det svenska pensionssystemet i internationella situationer 1946-1993," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2010:15, Institute for Futures Studies.