Report NEP-MIG-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 2010. "The determinants of the migration decisions of immigrant and non-immigrant physicians in Canada," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 282, McMaster University.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont & Gilles Spielvogel & Sarah Widmaier, 2010. "International Migrants in Developed, Emerging and Developing Countries: An Extended Profile," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 114, OECD Publishing.
- Matloob Piracha & Massimiliano Tani & Florin Vadean, 2010. "Immigrant Over- and Under-education: The Role of Home Country Labour Market Experience," CEIS Research Paper 175, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Dec 2010.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2010. "“Give me your Tired, your Poor,” so I can Prosper: Immigration in Search Equilibrium," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Maha, Sorin-Stefan & Maha, Liviu-George, 2009. "The impact of illegal immigration on U.S. economy," MPRA Paper 27228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Bosi & Eleni Iliopulos & Hubert Jayet, 2010. "Optimal immigration policy when the public good is rival," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10095, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Artjoms Ivlevs & Roswitha M. King, 2010. "From immigrants to (non-)citizens: Political economy of naturalizations in Latvia," Working Papers 1018, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Busch & Andrea Lassmann, 2010. "From Rags to Riches: How Robust is the Influence of Culture on Entrepreneurial Activity?," KOF Working papers 10-267, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2010. "Sustainable Migration Policies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2010. "The Minimum Wage and Latino Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).