Report NEP-MIG-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa P. McInerney & David Neumark, 2010. "Neighbors And Co-Workers:The Importance Of Residential Labor Market Networks," Working Papers 101, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Melissa P. McInerney & David Neumark, 2010. "Spatial Mismatch, Immigrant Networks, And Hispanic Employment In The United States," Working Papers 100, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Bend It Like Beckham: Ethnic Identity and Integration," IZA Discussion Papers 5234, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergström, Lina & van Ham, Maarten & Manley, David, 2010. "Neighbourhood Choice and Neighbourhood Reproduction," IZA Discussion Papers 5238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timo Mitze, 2010. "Network Dependency in Migration Flows – A Space-time Analysis for Germany since Re-unification," Ruhr Economic Papers 0205, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2010. "Immigrant Networks and U.S. Bilateral Trade: The Role of Immigrant Income," IZA Discussion Papers 5237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luthra, Renee Reichl, 2010. "Intergenerational returns to migration? Comparing educational performance on both sides of the German border," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-34, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Garcia, Pablo M & Rodriguez-Montemayor, Eduardo, 2010. "A primer of international migration: The Latin American experience and a proposal for a research agenda," MPRA Paper 24147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Solimano, 2010. "The International Mobility of Talent and its Impact on Global Development," Working Papers id:3063, eSocialSciences.
- Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano, 2010. "Natural Experiment Evidence on the Effect of Migration on Blood Pressure and Hypertension," IZA Discussion Papers 5232, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Immigration, offshoring and American jobs," Working Paper Research 205, National Bank of Belgium.
- Denise Eby Konan, 2010. "Limits to Growth: Tourism and Regional Labor Migration," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Josep Lluís Raymond, 2010. "Language knowledge and earnings in Catalonia," Working Papers XREAP2010-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2010.
- Karen M. Kobayashi & Steven G. Prus, 2010. "Examining the Gender, Ethnicity, and Age Dimensions of the Healthy Immigrant Effect: Implications for Health Care Policy," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 274, McMaster University.