Report NEP-MIG-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Daniele Coniglio & Giuseppe Celi & Cosimo Scagliusi, 2010. "Organized Crime, Migration and Human Capital Formation: Evidence from the South of Italy," series, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari 0028, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Mar 2010.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Zouag, Nada, 2010. "Internal Mobility and Likelihood of Skill Losses in Localities of Emigration: Theory and Preliminary Empirical Application to Some Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 21799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2010.
- van Lottum, J. & Marks, D., 2010. "The Determinants of Internal Migration in a Developing Country: Quantitative Evidence for Indonesia, 1930-200," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1013, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hunt, Gary L. & Mueller, Richard E., 2010. "Returns to Skill, Tax Policy, and North American Migration by Skill Level: Canada and the United States 1995 - 2001," CLSSRN working papers, Vancouver School of Economics clsrn_admin-2010-11, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 26 Mar 2010.
- Oscar Marcenaro & Muriel Meunier & Augustin de Coulon & Anna Vignoles, 2010. "A longitudinal analysis of second-generation disadvantaged immigrants," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2010/02, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Barbara Dietz, 2009. "Migration, remittances and the current economic crisis: implications for Central and Eastern Europe," Memoranda - Policy Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Ost- und SÃ¼dosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies) 42, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Vera Chiodi & Esteban Jaimovich & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2010. "Migration, Remittances and Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Rural Mexico," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 140, Collegio Carlo Alberto.