Report NEP-MIG-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kahanec, Martin & Shields, Michael P. P., 2010. "The Working Hours of Immigrants in Germany: Temporary versus Permanent," IZA Discussion Papers 4735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Ortega, Francesc, 2010. "Immigration Policies and the Ecuadorian Exodus," IZA Discussion Papers 4737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:320 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Muñoz de Bustillo, Rafael & Carrera, Miguel, 2010. "Raining stones? Female immigrants in the Spanish Labor Market," MPRA Paper 20582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki & Gelles Le Garrec & Cyrille Schwellnus, 2009. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Global Endogenous Migration: A General Equilibrium Analysis," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0385, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Barrett, Alan & Goggin, Jean, 2010. "Returning to the Question of a Wage Premium for Returning Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 4736, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eugene Hristev & Georgeta Mincu & Maya Sandu & Mateusz Walewski, 2009. "The Effects of Migration and Remittances in Rural Moldova," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0389, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Ann Issac & Nirmalya Syam, 2010. "Migration of Health Care Professionals from India: A Case Study of Nurses," Working Papers id:2403, eSocialSciences.
- Raihan, Selim & H. Khondker, Bazlul & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009. "Remittances and Household Welfare: A Case Study of Bangladesh," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 189, Asian Development Bank.
- Ekberg, Jan, 2010. "Will immigration in the future make it easier to support an ageing population?," CAFO Working Papers 2010:1, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- P. Ang, Alvin & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009. "Remittances and Household Behavior in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 188, Asian Development Bank.
- Ciro Avitabile & Irma Clots-Figueras & Paolo Masella, 2010. "The Effect of Birthright Citizenship on Parental Integration Outcomes," CSEF Working Papers 246, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2009. "The Strength and Persistence of Entrepreneurial Cultures," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2010.
- Vegard Iversen & Kunal Sen & Arjan Verschoor & Amaresh Dubey, 2009. "Job recruitment networks and migration to cities in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Richard Herd & Vincent Koen & Anders Reutersward, 2010. "China's Labour Market in Transition: Job Creation, Migration and Regulation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 749, OECD Publishing.