Report NEP-MIG-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Humberto Llavador & Angel Solano-GarcÃa, 2009. "Immigration policy with partisan parties," Economics Working Papers 1169, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Gil S. Epstein & Avi Weiss, 2009. "The Why, When and How of Immigration Amnesties," Working Papers, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics 2009-24, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Eva Nurwita, 2009. "Poverty as Child Labor Internal Migration’s Determinant," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200912, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2009.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200916 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Mas, Matilde & Robinson, Catherine & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Migration: Productivity Analysis for Spain and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 17212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lien, Gudbrand D. & Bergfjord, Ole Jakob & Hoveid, Oyvind, 2009. "Life and work on small-scale farms in Norway: an outlook based on survey results linked to financial data," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK, European Association of Agricultural Economists 52849, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Guillaume Marois, 2009. "La Â«migration de remplacementÂ» au QuÃ©bec: Ã quel point peut-on compter sur lâ€™immigration pour contrer les problÃ¨mes dÃ©mographiques apprÃ©hendÃ©s?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 252, McMaster University.