Report NEP-MIG-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Jäntti & Matti Sarvimäki & Roope Uusitalo, 2009. "Long-Term Effects of Forced Migration," SERC Discussion Papers 0015, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Libertad González Luna & Francesc Ortega, 2009. "Immigration and housing booms: Evidence from Spain," Economics Working Papers 1167, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Elisabetta Lodigiani, 2009. "Diaspora Externalities as a Cornerstone of the New Brain Drain Literature," Development Working Papers 277, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Arofan Gregory & Pascal Heus & Jostein Ryssevik, 2009. "Metadata," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 57, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- L. Mengoni, 2009. "Entrepreneurship of young migrants across Mediterranean borders," Working Papers Prin 005, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andreas Georgiadis & Alan Manning, 2009. "One Nation Under a Groove? Identity and Multiculturalism in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0944, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Florin P. Vadean & Matloob Piracha, 2009. "Circular Migration or Permanent Return: What Determines Different Forms of Migration?," Studies in Economics 0912, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009. "Influence Of Labour Migration On Latvia’s Labour Market," MPRA Paper 16596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Peri & Francisco Requena, 2009. "The Trade Creation Effect of Immigrants: Testing the Theory on the Remarkable case of Spain," Development Working Papers 275, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Jadotte, Evans, 2009. "International Migration, Remittances and Labour Supply: The Case of the Republic of Haiti," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Weiping Kostenko & Mark Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2009. "Occupational Transition and Country-of-Origin Effects in the Early Stage Occupational Assimilation of Immigrants: Some Evidence from Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Weiping Kostenko, 2009. "Does Labour Market Achievement Matter for the Wellbeing of Australian Immigrants? Culture and Gender Differences," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Hans-Peter Blossfeld, 2009. "Education Across the Life Course," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 61, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).