Report NEP-MIG-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Characteristics Of Migrant Entrepreneurship In Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Musgrave, Ralph S., 2008. "The Infrastructure and Other Costs of Immigration," MPRA Paper 6869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ours, J.C. van & Veenman, J.M.C., 2008. "How Interethnic Marriages Affect the Educational Attainment of Children: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper 2008-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gindling, T. H., 2008. "South-South Migration: The Impact of Nicaraguan Immigrants on Earnings, Inequality and Poverty in Costa Rica," IZA Discussion Papers 3279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naufal, George S, 2008. "Why Remit? The Case of Nicaragua," IZA Discussion Papers 3276, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baas, Timo & Brücker, Herbert, 2008. "Macroeconomic consequences of migration diversion : a CGE simulation for Germany and the UK," IAB Discussion Paper 200803, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].