Report NEP-MIG-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Facchini & Anna Maria Mayda, 2007. "Does the Welfare State Affect Individual Attitudes towards Immigrants? Evidence Across Countries," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 644, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leah Platt Boustan, 2007. "Was Postwar Suburbanization "White Flight"? Evidence from the Black Migration," NBER Working Papers 13543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Lindsay Lowell, 2007. "Trend in International Migration Flows and Stocks,1975-2005," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers, OECD Publishing 58, OECD Publishing.
- Jumah, Adusei & Kunst, Robert M., 2007. "Inflation in the West African Countries. The Impact of Cocoa Prices, Budget Deficits, and Migrant Remittances," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 219, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- David le Blanc & Romain Perez, 2007. "The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 57, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.