Report NEP-MIG-2007-10-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Sergio Vergalli, 2007. "Migration Dynamics," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0053, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Orlando J. Rodriguez, 2007. "Impact of Undocumented Populations on 2010 Congressional Reapportionment," CCEA Studies 2007-September-01, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Yuji Tamura, 2007. "Do Employers Support Immigration?," Trinity Economics Papers, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics tep1107, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- John Gibson & Melanie Morton & Steven Stillman, 2007. "What Explains the Wealth Gap Between Immigrants and the New Zealand Born?," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 07_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Andrew Coleman & John Landon-Lane, 2007. "Housing Markets and Migration in New Zealand, 1962-2006," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/12, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Horst Siebert, 2007. "Rules for Border-Crossing Factor Movements," Kiel Working Papers 1381, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Daniel Da Mata & Carlos Wagner de A. Oliveira & Cedric Pin & Guilherme Resende, 2007. "Quais Características das Cidades Determinam a Atração de Migrantes Qualificados," Discussion Papers 1305, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.