Report NEP-MIG-2007-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Erik Hurst & Nikolai Roussanov, 2007. "Conspicuous Consumption and Race," NBER Working Papers 13392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mazzolari, Francesca, 2007. "Dual Citizenship Rights: Do They Make More and Better Citizens?," IZA Discussion Papers 3008, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bisin, Alberto & Patacchini, Eleonora & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Are Muslim Immigrants Different in Terms of Cultural Integration?," IZA Discussion Papers 3006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2007. "Task Specialization, Comparative Advantages, and the Effects of Immigration on Wages," NBER Working Papers 13389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collie, David R., 2007. "Auctioning Immigration Visas," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2007/25, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alisher Aldashev & Johannes Gernandt & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2007. "Language Usage, Participation, Employment and Earnings," FEMM Working Papers 07018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya, 2007. "Informal Sector, Income Inequality and Economic Development," CERT Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University 0709, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.