Report NEP-MIC-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Freixas & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2012. "Taming SIFIs," Economics Working Papers 1328, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Markus Kinateder & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2012. "Sequential decisions in the Diamond-Dybvig banking model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Matthias Lang, 2012. "Communicating Subjective Evaluations," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_14, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Aug 2013.
- Andersson, Tommy & Erlanson, Albin, 2012. "Multi-Item Vickery-English-Dutch Auctions," Working Papers 2012:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2013.
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Equilibria: The Case of Absolutely Continuous Transitions," Discussion Paper Series dp612, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rafael Hortala-Vallve & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rosemarie Nagel, 2012. "The Role of Information in Different Bargaining Protocols," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Laure ATHIAS & Raphael SOUBEYRAN, 2012. "Less Risk, More Effort: Demand Risk Allocation in Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers 12-20, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2012.
- Juan-Pablo Montero & Esperanza Johnson, 2012. "Multimarket Contact, Bundling and Collusive Behavior," Documentos de Trabajo 420, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Marcel Nutz, 2012. "Stochastic Target Games with Controlled Loss," Papers 1206.6325, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2012. "Maximizing Utility of Consumption Subject to a Constraint on the Probability of Lifetime Ruin," Papers 1206.6268, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2012-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shurojit Chatterji & Arunava Sen & Huaxia Zeng, 2012. "Random Dictatorship Domains," Working Papers 27-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.