Report NEP-MIC-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12914 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2011. "Two Necessary Conditions for Strategy-Proofness: on What Domains are they also Sufficient?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 892.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Sergiu Hart & Philip J. Reny, 2011. "Implementation of Reduced Form Mechanisms: A Simple Approach and a New Characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp594, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:huj:dispap:dp596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilad Bavly, 2012. "Uncertainty in the Traveler's Dilemma," Discussion Paper Series dp595, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Charles Nolan & Alex Trew, 2011. "Transaction costs and institutions," Working Papers 2011_14, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Richard Cornes & Roger Hartley, 2012. "Loss Aversion in Contests," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1204, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Wuerth, A.M. & Schumacher, J.M., 2011. "Risk aversion for nonsmooth utility functions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5241371, Tilburg University.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Efficiency versus Optimality in Procurement," Discussion Papers 11-03rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Glenn W. Harrison & J. Todd Swarthout, 2012. "The Independence Axiom and the Bipolar Behaviorist," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-01, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2012. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000353, David K. Levine.
- Pradeep K. Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Ori Haimanko, 2012. "Prizes Versus Wages with Envy and Pride," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000336, David K. Levine.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf, 2012. "Restricted Coasean Bargaining," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/156, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Di Gaetano, Luigi, 2011. "A model of descending auction with hidden starting price and endogenous price decrease," MPRA Paper 35773, University Library of Munich, Germany.