Report NEP-MIC-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Work for Image and Work for Pay," IDEI Working Papers 683, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Meg Sato & Kazuya Kamiya, 2011. "A Multitask Model Without Any Externalities," Crawford School Research Papers 1106, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kazuya Kamiya & Meg Sato, 2011. "Multi-Period Contract Problems with Verifiable and Unverifiable Outputs," Crawford School Research Papers 1103, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joaquín Gómez Miñambres, 2011. "Make it challenging : motivation through goal setting," Economics Working Papers we1123, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2011. "Information revelation in procurement auctions with two-sided asymmetric information," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Timothy Perri, 2011. "Spence Revisited: Signaling and the Allocation of Individuals to Jobs," Working Papers 11-16, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jacob Glazer & Ariel Rubinstein, 2011. "A Model of Persuasion with a Boundedly Rational Agent," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000258, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00623966 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eva-Maria Steiger & Ro'i Zultan, 2011. "See No Evil: Information Chains and Reciprocity in Teams," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00625708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00625706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Do Bayesians learn their way out of ambiguity?," Working Papers 240, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers 0515, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Chetan Dave & Stefan Dodds & Sheryl Ball & Rachel Croson, 2011. "Experimental Social Choice: The Impact of Nosy Preferences on Efficiency," Working Papers e07-30, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Dreber, Anna & Ellingsen, Tore & Johannesson, Magnus & Rand, David, 2011. "Do People Care about Social Context? Framing Effects in Dictator Games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 738, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Gal-Or, Esther & Gylfason, Thorvaldur & von Hagen, Jürgen & Pfann, Gerard A., 2011. "A Decade of Editing the European Economic Review," IZA Discussion Papers 5982, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).