Report NEP-MIC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Lang & Martin Grossmann & Philipp Theiler, 2011. "The Sugar Daddy's Game: How Wealthy Investors Change Competition in Professional Team Sports," Working Papers 1107, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists, revised Mar 2011.
- Chong, T.T.L. & Lu, L. & Ongena, S., 2011. "Does Banking Competition Alleviate or Worsen Credit Constraints Faced by Small and Medium Enterprises? Evidence from China (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-013)," Discussion Paper 2011-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Roberto Colombi & Gianmaria Martini & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "A Stochastic Frontier Model with short-run and long-run inefficiency random effects," Working Papers 1101, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm´s Innovation," Working Papers 10-15, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Uhl, 2011. "Challenging the Intrapersonal Empathy Gap An Experiment with Self-Commitment Power," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan," Discussion papers 11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gächter, Martin & Schwazer, Peter & Theurl, Engelbert & Winner, Hannes, 2011. "Physician Density in a Two-Tiered Health Care System," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2011-5, University of Salzburg.
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2011. "Hedging Effectiveness under Conditions of Asymmetry," Papers 1103.5411, arXiv.org.
- Massimiliano Marzo & Paolo Zagaglia, 2011. "Trading Directions and the Pricing of Euro Interbank Deposits in the Long Run," Working Paper Series 20_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Andres Felipe Garcia-Suaza & Jose Eduardo Gómez, 2011. "A Simple Test of Momentum in Foreign Exchange Markets," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 008230, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Cotter, 2011. "Tail Behaviour of the Euro," Papers 1103.5418, arXiv.org.
- Hans Gersbach, 2011. "Campaigns, Political Mobility, and Communication," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/143, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Raffaele Fiocco & Mario Gilli, 2011. "Bargaining and Collusion in a Regulatory Model," Working Papers 207, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2011.
- Sara Markowitz & Alison Evans Cuellar & Ryan M. Conrad & Michael Grossman, 2011. "The Effects of Alcohol Policies in Reducing Entry Rates and Time Spent in Foster Care," NBER Working Papers 16915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuke Kinai, 2011. "Optimal Degree of Commitment in a Tax Policy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gabriele Galati & Federica Teppa & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Macro and micro drivers of house price dynamics: An application to Dutch data," DNB Working Papers 288, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.