Report NEP-MIC-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18251/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhiqi Chen & Bo Zhao, 2010. "Unemployment and Product Market Competition in a Cournot Model with Efficiency Wage," Carleton Economic Papers 10-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias KrÃ¤kel & Anja SchÃ¶ttner, 2010. "Technology Choice and Incentives under Relative Performance Schemes," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse10_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oksana Loginova, 2010. "Competitive Effects of Mass Customization," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 1007, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Schade, Christian & Schroeder, Andreas & Krause, Kai Oliver, 2010. "Coordination after gains and losses: Is prospect theoryâ€™s value function predictive for games?," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics 59524, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alexandra Ferreira Lopes & Tiago Sequeira e Catarina Roseta Palma, 2010. "On the Effect of Technological Progress on Pollution: a New Distortion in an Endogenous Growth Model," Working Papers de GestÃ£o, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers), Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de GestÃ£o e Economia (Portugal) td09_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de GestÃ£o e Economia (Portugal).
- Charles A.M. de Bartolome & Ian J. Irvine, 2010. "The Economics of Smoking Bans," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201027, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Erling RÃ¸ed Larsen, 2010. "Markets where buyers also are sellers. How realized home equity may work as an accelerator of house prices," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 618, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Balafoutas, Loukas & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Gender, Competition and the Efficiency of Policy Intervention," Working Papers in Economics 450, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2010. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 762, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Zheng, Charles Zhoucheng, 2010. "Debt- Versus Equity-Financing in Auction Designs," Staff General Research Papers 31517, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14650/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore