Report NEP-MIC-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Escrihuela-Villar, 2009. "Does cartel leadership facilitate collusion?," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 39, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada.
- Sara BIANCINI, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," THEMA Working Papers 2009-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Hannes Koppel & GÃ¼nther G. Schulze, 2009. "On the Channels of Pro-Social Behavior Evidence from a natural field experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-102, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Richard Dutu & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2009. "Liquidity Constrained Competing Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 1068, The University of Melbourne.
- Wassim DAHER & Leonard J. MIRMAN & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Information in Cournot: Signaling with Incomplete Control," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, HEC MontrÃ©al, Institut d'Ã©conomie appliquÃ©e, revised Nov 2011.
- Julie Beugnot & Mabel Tidball, 2009. "A Multiple Equilibria Model with Intrafirm Bargaining and Matching Frictions," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 09-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439256_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjur Kasa & Anders Underthun, 2009. "Navigation in new terrain with familiar maps: Masterminding socio-spatial equality through resource oriented innovation policy," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20091217, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter & Uwe Dulleck, 2009. "The Impact of Distributional Preferences on (Experimental) Markets for Expert Services," Working Papers 2009-28, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- John E. Parsons, 2009. "Black Gold & Foolâ€™s Gold: Speculation in the Oil Futures Market," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 0913, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki, 2009. "Joan Robinson Was Almost Right: Output under Third-Degree Price Discrimination," IKERLANAK 2009-38, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Horizontal and Vertical Social Preferences in Tournaments," TWI Research Paper Series 48, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Lisa Bruttel & Jochen Glöckner, 2009. "Strategic Buyers and Market Entry," TWI Research Paper Series 44, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Kaushik Basu, 2009. "A Marketing Scheme for Making Money off Innocent People: A Userâ€™s Manual," Working Papers id:2341, eSocialSciences.
- Filippo L. Calciano, 2009. "Nash equilibria of games with monotonic best replies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0108, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ã…slund, Olof & Hensvik, Lena & NordstrÃ¶m Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Seeking similarity: how immigrants and natives manage at the labor market," Working Paper Series, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy 2009:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.