Report NEP-MIC-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Stepanova, 2009. "R&D Spillovers, Concentration and Market Performance," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0901, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Christina Matzke & Benedikt Wirth, 2009. "Product Pricing when Demand Follows a Rule of Thumb," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse3_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jan Bena, 2008. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp377, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Aghion, Philippe & Van Reenen, John & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2009. "Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm," MPRA Paper 13612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Rudolf, Kerschbamer & Matthias, Sutter, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 348, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- David Newbery, 2009. "Predicting Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2009/03, European University Institute.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "The business of product innovation : international empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4840, The World Bank.
- Romana L. Autrey & Francesco Bova, 2009. "Gray Markets and Multinational Transfer Pricing," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 09-098, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2009.
- Luca Zamparelli, 2009. "Direction and Intensity of Technical Change: a Micro Model," Working Papers, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome 4, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Dennis Fok & Andrew Burke, 2009. "The Dynamics of Entry and Exit," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200907, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Wilson, Chris M, 2009. "Market Frictions: A Unified Model of Search and Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 13672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Tasnadi & Trenton Smith & Andrew Hanks, 2010. "Quality Uncertainty as Resolution of the Bertrand Paradox," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2010-1, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.