Report NEP-MIC-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kangsik, Choi, 2009. "Privatization, Government's Preference and Unionization Structure: A Mixed Oligopoly Approach," MPRA Paper 13028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerlagh , Reyer & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2008. "Linking Environmental and Innovation Policy," Memorandum 10/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Larouche, P., 2008. "The European Microsoft case at the crossroads of competition policy and innovation," Discussion Paper 2008-021, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Iehlé, Vincent, 2008. "Sustainability in a multiproduct and multiple agent contestable market," MPRA Paper 13013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2009. "Last-In First-Out Oligopoly Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bee Yan Aw & Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu, 2009. "R&D Investment, Exporting, and Productivity Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 14670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.