Report NEP-MIC-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien Broussolle, 2008. "On Several Economic Consequences of the Full Market Opening in the Postal Service in the European Union," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2008-22, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Industry, Drug Quality and Regulation: Evidence from US and Italy," NBER Working Papers 14567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "The Quiet Life of a Monopolist: The Efficiency Losses of Monopoly Reconsidered," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 08-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Yan Li, 2008. "Econometric Evidence on the Impacts of Privatization, New Entry, and Independent Industry Regulator on Mobile Network Penetration and Expansion," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 08-35, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Thorsten Chmura & Reinhard Selten, 2008. "Learning in experimental 2×2 games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse18_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- David, Paul & Aghion, Philippe, 2008. "Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth: Linking Policy Research and Practice in "STIG Systems"," MPRA Paper 12096, University Library of Munich, Germany.