Report NEP-MIC-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damien Broussolle, 2008. "On Several Economic Consequences of the Full Market Opening in the Postal Service in the European Union," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-22, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Vincenzo Atella & Jay Bhattacharya & Lorenzo Carbonari, 2008. "Pharmaceutical Industry, Drug Quality and Regulation: Evidence from US and Italy," NBER Working Papers 14567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jun Chen & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "The Quiet Life of a Monopolist: The Efficiency Losses of Monopoly Reconsidered," Carleton Economic Papers 08-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2011.
- Yan Li, 2008. "Econometric Evidence on the Impacts of Privatization, New Entry, and Independent Industry Regulator on Mobile Network Penetration and Expansion," Working Papers 08-35, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Thorsten Chmura & Reinhard Selten, 2008. "Learning in experimental 2×2 games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- David, Paul & Aghion, Philippe, 2008. "Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth: Linking Policy Research and Practice in "STIG Systems"," MPRA Paper 12096, University Library of Munich, Germany.