Report NEP-MIC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," MPRA Paper 9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Open Versus Closed Platforms," Working Paper Series 747, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Aug 2008.
- B. Westbrock, 2008. "Natural concentration in industrial research collaboration," Working Papers 08-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Holmberg, Pär, 2008. "Game-theoretical, Strategic forward Contracting in the Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 756, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Damianov, Damian, 2008. "Seller Competition by Mechanism Design," MPRA Paper 9348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Efficiency and the Provision of Open Platforms," Working Paper Series 748, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Pot, Erik & Peeters, Ronald & Peters, Hans & Vermeulen, Dries, 2008. "Noncooperative Collusion and Price Wars with Individual Demand Fluctuations," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.