Report NEP-MIC-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent Celik, 2007. "Informative Advertising and Consumer Search in a Differentiated-Products Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp332, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Maria Eugenia, SANIN & Skerdilajda, ZANAJ, 2007. "Environmental innovation under Cournot competition," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Eugen Kovac & Viatcheslav Vinogradov & Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "Persistence of Monopoly, Innovation, and R&D Spillovers: Static versus Dynamic Analysis," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp316, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leahy, Dermot & Neary, J Peter, 2007. "Multilateral Subsidy Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 6479, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2005. "The Control of Porting in Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 5023, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Shirley J. , HO, 2007. "R&D Outsourcing Contract with Information Leakage," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007026, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Kresimir Zigic, 2007. "Government’s (In)ability to Precommit, and Strategic Trade Policy: The “Third Market” versus the “Home Market” Setup," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp319, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Minimum Quality Standards and International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 352, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christiano A. Coelho & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Leonardo Rezende, 2007. "Are Public Banks pro-Competitive? Evidence from Concentrated Local Markets in Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 551, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Sep 2007.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Carmelo Petraglia & Giuseppina Testa, 2007. "Research, Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0713, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giannitsarou, Chryssi & Toxvaerd, Flavio, 2007. "Recursive Global Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 6470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2007. "The market value of patents and R&D: Evidence from European firms," NBER Working Papers 13426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pollock, Rufus, 2006. "Innovation and Imitation with and without Intellectual Property Rights," MPRA Paper 5025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2007.
- Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2007. "Auctions with Anticipated Emotions: Overbidding, Underbidding, and Optimal Reserve Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 6476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.