Report NEP-MIC-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2007. "Demand and Innovation in Services: the Case of Mobile Communications," KITeS Working Papers 199, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2007.
- Michael Noel & Mark Schankerman, 2006. "Strategic Patenting and Software Innovation," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw, 2007. "Entry and the accumulation of capital: a two state-variable extension to the Ramsey model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2007.
- Bismut, Sophie, 2006. "Competition in European Telecom Markets," MPRA Paper 3567, University Library of Munich, Germany.