Report NEP-MIC-2006-12-04This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabiani, Silvia & Druant, Martine & Hernando, Ignacio & Kwapil, Claudia & Landau, Bettina & Loupias, Claire & Martins, Fernando & Matha, Thomas & Sabbatini, Roberto & Stahl, Harald & Stokman, Ad, 2006. "What Firms' Surveys Tell Us about Price-Setting Behavior in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Wpływ optymalizacji kopalń odkrywkowych na rozwiązanie modelu bilateralnego monopolu: kopalnia & elektrownia w długim okresie," MPRA Paper 531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2006.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Odkrywkowa kopalnia węgla brunatnego i elektrownia jako bilateralny monopol w ujęciu klasycznym," MPRA Paper 530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2006.
- Cugno, Franco & Ottoz, Elisabetta, 2006. "Static inefficiency of compulsory licensing: Quantity vs. price competition," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 73, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:172 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lamieri, Marco & Ietri, Daniele, 2004. "Innovation creation and diffusion in a social network: an agent based approach," MPRA Paper 445, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2006.
- Zheng, Jianghuai & Jiang, Jing, 2006. "Industrial Specific Resource Allocation, Incentive Differentiation and Industrial Development Order: the Function Evolvement of Jiangsu Laver Association in Anti-Trade Barrier Litigation," MPRA Paper 200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain de Fontenay & Christiaan Hogendorn, 2005. "Entry and Vertical Disintegration," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics 2005-010, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- José Gustavo Féres & Alban Thomas & Arnaud Reynaud, 2006. "Water Reuse In Brazilian Manufacturing Firms," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³sgraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of G 181, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Larue, Bruno, 2006. "A Joint Test of Price Discrimination, Menu Cost and Currency Invoicing," MPRA Paper 565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huberman, Bernardo & Wu, Fang, 2006. "Comparative Advante and Efficient Advertising in the Attention Economy," MPRA Paper 928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Parisio, Lucia & Bosco, Bruno, 2006. "Electricity prices and cross-border trade: volume and strategy effects," MPRA Paper 473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villanacci, Antonio & Zenginobuz, Unal, 2004. "Pareto improving interventions in a general equilibrium model with private provision of public goods," MPRA Paper 183, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2006.