Report NEP-MIC-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambrus, Attila & Reisinger, Markus, 2006. "Exclusive vs Overlapping Viewers in Media Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 1178, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Boone, J. & Shapiro, J., 2006. "Selling to Consumers with Endogenous Types," Discussion Paper 2006-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Marielle C. Non, 2006. "Going where the Ad leads you: On High Advertised Prices and Search where to buy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bouis, R. & Huisman, K.J.M. & Kort, P.M., 2006. "Investment in Oligopoly under Uncertainty: The Accordion Effect," Discussion Paper 2006-69, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dietrich, Franz & List, Christian, 2006. "Judgment aggregation on restricted domains," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:sac:wpaper:660306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Joon Song, 2006. "Correlated Equilibrium and the Pricing of Public Goods," Economics Discussion Papers 616, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Dan Sasaki & Roland Strausz, 2007. "Collusion and Durability," Papers 032, Departmental Working Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008873 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald, 2006. "Synergies are a reason to prefer first-price auctions!," Research Memoranda 034, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Tondani, David, 2006. "Organisational Forms in Professional Cycling - Efficiency Issues of the UCI Pro Tour," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-345, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2006. "Social Welfare Functions that Satisfy Pareto, Anonymity, and Neutrality: Countable Many Alternatives," Working Papers 43, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.