Report NEP-MIC-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iza:izadps:dp18201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2005. "Unexploited Connections Between Intra- and Inter-temporal Allocation," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 395, McMaster University.
- Littlechild, S., 2005. "Competition and contracts in the Nordic Residential Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0550, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sheikh Tareq Selim, 2005. "Monopoly Power and Optimal Taxation of Capital Income," Macroeconomics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando, 2005. "Barriers to network-specific innovation," Staff Reports 221, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:col:000138:001415 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2005. "On Participation Games with Complete Information," Wallis Working Papers WP40, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Sheikh Tareq Selim, 2005. "Monopoly Power and Optimal Taxation of Labor Income," Macroeconomics 0511002, EconWPA.
- Jan Boone, 2005. "Be Nice, unless it Pays to Fight," Working Papers 05-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jamasb, T. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Long-term Framework for Electricity Distribution Access Charges," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gerda Dewit & Dermot Leahy, 2005. "Oligopsonistic Cats and Dogs," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1590905, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2004. "Networks of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 28, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad O., 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 64, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- David S. Evans & Albert L. Nichols & Richard Schmalensee, 2005. "U.S. v. Microsoft: Did Consumers Win?," NBER Working Papers 11727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2005-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore