Report NEP-MIC-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Twomey, P. & Neuhoff, K., 2005. "Market Power and Technological Bias: The Case of Electricity Generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0532, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Eugen Kovac, 2005. "Tying and entry deterrence in vertically differentiated markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp266, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Güth, W. & Müller, W. & Potters, J.J.M., 2005. "Endogenous Preemption on Both Sides of a Market," Discussion Paper 2005-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beer, Michael, 2005. "Bootstrapping a Hedonic Price Index: Experience from Used Cars Data," DQE Working Papers 4, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 20 Jan 2007.
- Gråsjö, Urban, 2005. "Accessibility to R&D and Patent Production," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 37, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tomer Wexler, 2005. "Evolutionary Dynamics for Large Populations in Games with Multiple Backward Induction Equilibria," Discussion Paper Series dp402, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Rijo M. John, 2005. "Price elasticity estimates for tobacco and other addictive goods in India," Working Papers 2005-003, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Nadja Trhal, 2005. "The impact of competition on unilateral incentives to innovate," Working Paper Series in Economics 20, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Charles M. Harvey & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2005. "Preferences Between Continuous Streams of Events," Discussion Papers 05-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Claudio Mezzetti & Aleksandar Pekec & Ilia Tsetlin, 2005. "Sequential vs. Single-Round Uniform-Price Auctions," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2007.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 2005. "Sunk Costs and Real Options in Antitrust," Working papers 18233, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John Y. Campbell & João F. Cocco, 2005. "How Do House Prices Affect Consumption? Evidence From Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 11534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.