Report NEP-MIC-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Bandulet, 2005. "On the Efficiency of Spam Mailing and Portal Advertising," Discussion Paper Series 275, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Erik Stam & Elizabeth Garnsey, 2005. "New Firms Evolving in the Knowledge Economy; problems and solutions around turning points," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Kishore Gawande & Pravin Krishna & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2005. "Lobbying Competition Over Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 11371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2004. "?Just Forget It?: Memory Distortion as Bounded Rationality," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).