Report NEP-MIC-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kisangani Emizet & Léonce Ndikumana, 2003. "The Economics of Civil War: The Case of the Democratic Republic of Congo," Working Papers wp63, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher J. Ellis & Dietrich Fausten, 2003. "Industrial groupings and foreign direct investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-19, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Mar 2003.
- Erling Holmøy, 2003. "Aggregate Industry Behaviour in a Monopolistic Competition Model with Heterogeneous Firms," Discussion Papers 352, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Morten Bennedsen & Christian Schultz, 2003. "Outsourcing, Market Structure and Elections," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Sanjeev Goyal, 2003. "Learning in Networks: a survey," Economics Discussion Papers 563, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- L.-A. Busch & A. Muthoo, 2003. "Power and Inefficient Institutions," Economics Discussion Papers 561, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ore:uoecwp:2003-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torstein Bye, 2003. "On the Price and Volume Effects from Green Certificates in the Energy Market," Discussion Papers 351, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Osberg, Lars, 2003. "Nobody to play with? The implications of leisure coordination," ISER Working Paper Series 2003-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rabah Amir & Val E. Lambson, 2003. "Entry, Exit, and Imperfect Competition in the Long Run," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2003. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-21, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "The Effect of Professional Sports on the Earnings of Individuals: Evidence from Microeconomic Data," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-104, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Item repec:man:cgbcrp:0334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D Rigby & M Burton, 2003. "Modeling Indifference and Dislike: A Bounded Bayesian Mixed Logit Model of the UK Market for GM Food," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0327, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "Professional Sports Facilities, Franchises and Urban Economic Development," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-103, UMBC Department of Economics.