Report NEP-MIC-2003-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid A. Dick, 2002. "Demand estimation and consumer welfare in the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2002-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmadi, Ahmad, 2003. "The entrepreneurial process: An institutional perspective," FE rapport, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration 2003-396, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Bart Hobijn, 2002. "On both sides of the quality bias in price indexes," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 157, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Karsten Jeske, 2002. "A dynamic model with vertical specialization, credit chains, and incomplete enforcement," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2002-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Gerard Llobet, 2004. "Patent licensing revisited: heterogeneous firms and product differentiation," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2002-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter Eso & Balazs Szentes, 2002. "Optimal Information Disclosures in Auctions: The Handicap Auction," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1361, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok & Mennel, Tim, 2002. "An Adverse Selection Model of Optimal Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Long Nguyen-Thanh, 2003. "Utility Maximization in Imperfected Markets," Finance, EconWPA 0301007, EconWPA, revised 22 Jan 2003.
- Laurens Cherchye & Piet Vanden Abeele, 2002. "On Research Efficiency: A Micro-Analysis of Dutch University Research in Economics and Business Management," Public Economics Working Paper Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Working Group Public Economics ces0206, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Kennes & Aaron Schiff, 2003. "The Value of a Reputation System," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0301011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpe:papers:wphtcmp is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Cartwright, 2002. "Learning to play approximate Nash equilibria in games with many players," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000070, David K. Levine.
- Juan Larrosa & Fernando Tohme, 2003. "Network Formation with Heterogenous Agents," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0301002, EconWPA.