Report NEP-MIC-2003-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid A. Dick, 2002. "Demand estimation and consumer welfare in the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmadi, Ahmad, 2003. "The entrepreneurial process: An institutional perspective," FE rapport 2003-396, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Bart Hobijn, 2002. "On both sides of the quality bias in price indexes," Staff Reports 157, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Karsten Jeske, 2002. "A dynamic model with vertical specialization, credit chains, and incomplete enforcement," Working Paper 2002-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & Gerard Llobet, 2004. "Patent licensing revisited: heterogeneous firms and product differentiation," Working Papers 2002-031, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter Eso & Balazs Szentes, 2002. "Optimal Information Disclosures in Auctions: The Handicap Auction," Discussion Papers 1361, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok & Mennel, Tim, 2002. "An Adverse Selection Model of Optimal Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Long Nguyen-Thanh, 2003. "Utility Maximization in Imperfected Markets," Finance 0301007, EconWPA, revised 22 Jan 2003.
- Laurens Cherchye & Piet Vanden Abeele, 2002. "On Research Efficiency: A Micro-Analysis of Dutch University Research in Economics and Business Management," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0206, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Kennes & Aaron Schiff, 2003. "The Value of a Reputation System," Industrial Organization 0301011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpe:papers:wphtcmp is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Cartwright, 2002. "Learning to play approximate Nash equilibria in games with many players," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000070, David K. Levine.
- Juan Larrosa & Fernando Tohme, 2003. "Network Formation with Heterogenous Agents," Microeconomics 0301002, EconWPA.