Report NEP-MIC-2002-06-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John M. de Figueiredo & Rui J.P. de Figueiredo, 2002. "The Allocation of Resources by Interest Groups: Lobbying, Litigation and Administrative Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Fredrik, 2002. "Price and Frequency Choice under Monopoly and Competition in Aviation Markets," Working Papers in Economics 71, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2002. "Synchronous Leisure, Jointness and Household Labor Supply," Working Paper Series 2002:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Kaushik & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2002. "Punctuality - A Cultural Trait as Equilibrium," Working Paper Series 582, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002198 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacob K. Goeree & Theo Offerman, 2002. "The Amsterdam Auction," Microeconomics 0205002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svensson, Jakob, 2002. "Who Must Pay Bribes and How Much? Evidence from a cross-section of firms," Seminar Papers 713, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2002200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sjöberg, Lennart, 2002. "The distortion of beliefs in the face of uncertainty," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2002:9, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:cep:cepdps:0515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2002. "Costs and Benefits of Electric Vehicles - A 2010 Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 73, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Manzini, P. & Sadrieh, A. & Vriend, N.J., 2002. "On Smiles, Winks, and Handshakes as Coordination Devices," Discussion Paper 2002-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.