Report NEP-MIC-2001-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2001. "The Effects of Leniency on Illegal Transactions: How (Not) to Fight Corruption," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 456, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Pietro Veronesi, . "Belief-dependent Utilities, Aversion to State-Uncertainty and Asset Prices,”," CRSP working papers 529, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2001. "Testing exogeneity under distributional misspecification," Working Paper Series 2001:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2001. "Teachers, Race and Student Achievement in a Randomized Experiment," NBER Working Papers 8432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holm, Hakan & Engseld, Peter, 2001. "Choosing Bargaining Partners - An experimental study on the impact of information about income and gender," Working Papers 2001:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jul 2001.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games: A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Groenendaal, W.J.H. van & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2001. "Deterministic versus Stochastic Sensitivity Analysis in Investment Problems: An Environmental Case Study," Discussion Paper 2001-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Martin G. Kocher & Mikulas Luptacik & Matthias Sutter, 2001. "Measuring Productivity of Research in Economics. A Cross-Country Study Using DEA," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp077, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, . "Newly Listed Firms: Fundamentals, Survival Rates, and Returns," CRSP working papers 530, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.