Report NEP-MFD-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina AnnimAditi Gupta & Aditi Gupta, 2011. "Performance of Microfinance Institutions: A Macroeconomic and Institutional Perspective," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1116, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Michel Alexandre da Silva, 2011. "Impacto do Sistema Cooperativo de Crédito na Eficiência do Sistema Financeiro Nacional," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 246, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:8590 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Herd & Vincent Koen & Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2011. "Financial Sector Reform in India: Time for a Second Wave?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 879, OECD Publishing.
- Annette Lovoi & Julia Brown & Barbara Magnoni & Rebecca Thornton, 2010. "Risk across Borders: A Study of the Potential of Microinsurance Products to Help Migrants Cope with Cross Border Risks," IDB Publications 9406, Inter-American Development Bank.