Report NEP-MFD-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuomas Takalo & Otto Toivanen, 2004. "Equilibrium in financial markets with adverse selection," Finance 0405001, EconWPA.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula & Marco Pagano, 2004. "Financial Market Integration and Economic Growth in the EU," CSEF Working Papers 118, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alicia Garcia Herrero & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Cristina Luna Abella, 2004. "Investing In The Financial Sector Of Emerging Countries: Potential Risk And How To Manage Them," International Finance 0404015, EconWPA.
- Renu Kohli, 2004. "Capital Flows and Domestic Financial Sector in India," International Finance 0405012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2004-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Isachenkova & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2004. "Ownership Characteristics and Access to Finance: Evidence from a Survey of Large Privatised Companies in Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-666, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- O'Sullivan, Mary, 2003. "Recent Developments in the Financing Role of the Stock Market for French Corporations," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 36, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Costas Azariadis & Leo Kaas, 2004. "Endogenous Financial Development and Multiple Growth Regimes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2004. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-643, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Arun Khanna, 2004. "Corporate Investments, Liquidity and Bank Financing: Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Market," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-649, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Raquel Fonseca & Natalia Utrero González, 2004. "Do Market Regulation and Financial Imperfections Affect Firm Size? New Empirical Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 119, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:cdl:ciders:1045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore