Report NEP-MFD-2003-05-08This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Crocco & Anderson Cavalcante & Cláudio Barra & Vanessa da Costa Val, 2003. "Desenvolvimento econômico, preferência pela liquidez e acesso bancário: um estudo de caso [Economic development, liquidity preference and access to bank services: a case study]," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td192, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Alicia García Herrero & Javier Santillan Fraile & Sonsoles Gallego Herrero & Lucía Cuadro Sáez & Carlos Egea Martínez, 2003. "Latin American Financial Development In Perspective," Finance 0304008, EconWPA.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2003. "Collateral and Credit Supply," Working Papers 03-11, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:fip:fedrwp:03-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Benson Durham, 2003. "Foreign portfolio investment, foreign bank lending, and economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers 757, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael M. Hutchison, . "European Banking Distress and EMU: Institutional and Macroeconomic Risks," EPRU Working Paper Series 00-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.