Report NEP-MFD-2003-01-27This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Evren Ors, 2002. "Local market consolidation and bank productive efficiency," Working Paper Series WP-02-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Gaucho Banking Redux," NBER Working Papers 9457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Allen N. Berger & Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti, 2002. "Capital structure and firm performance: a new approach to testing agency theory and an application to the banking industry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elijah Brewer, III & Hesna Genay & William Curt Hunter & George G. Kaufman, 2002. "The value of banking relationships during a financial crisis: evidence from failures of Japanese banks," Working Paper Series WP-02-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.