Report NEP-MFD-2003-01-05This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "The effectiveness and usefulness for commodity-dependent countries of new tools in commodity markets: risk management and collateralized finance," Finance 0301003, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Potential applications of structured commodity financing techniques for banks in developing countries," Finance 0301002, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "Farmers and farmers’ associations in developing countries and their use of modern financial instruments," Finance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten & Okey Oramah, 2003. "Pre-financing Migrant Remittance Flows in Support of Agricultural Development in Africa," International Finance 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lamon Rutten, 2003. "New types of non-trade related participation in commodity futures markets," Finance 0301004, EconWPA.
- Tuuli Koivu, 2002. "Do efficient banking sectors accelerate economic growth in transition countries?," Macroeconomics 0212013, EconWPA.