Report NEP-MFD-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Hanousek & Gerard Roland, 2002. "Banking Passivity and Regulatory Failure in Emerging Markets: Theory and Evidence from the Czech republic," Econometrics 0203004, EconWPA.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2002. "Capital Account Liberalization, Institutions and Financial Development: Cross Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2002. "Venture Capital Backed Growth," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2002. "A Theory of Financing Constraints and Firm Dynamics," RCER Working Papers 492, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bossink, B.A.G., 2002. "The development of co-innovation strategies: stages and interaction patterns in interfirm innovation," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:nzb:nzbdps:2002/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nijkamp, P. & Guldemond, C. & Teelen, H., 2002. "Venture capital as a critical success condition for hightech development," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:hhb:cbsint:2002-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Idriss GHODBANE, 2002. "Internal Capital Markets inside Financial Firms : Rent-Seeking Behavior Versus Cost of Capital," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Leslie Hull, 2002. "Foreign-owned banks: Implications for New Zealand's financial stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:ctl:louvir:200201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2002. "Trade Credit, Financial Intermediary Development and Industry Growth," NBER Working Papers 8960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patibandla, Murali, 2002. "Intangible Assets, Multinational Firms and Joint Ventures: The Case of Financial Services in Developing Economies," Working Papers 2-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpem:020304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2002. "Industry Growth and Capital Allocation: Does Having a Market- or Bank-Based System Matter?," NBER Working Papers 8982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:usg:dp2002:2002-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore