Report NEP-MAC-2005-08-03This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurelijus Dabušinskas, 2005. "Money and Prices in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia 2005-07, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Javier J. Pérez, 2005. "Early-warning tools to forecast General Government deficit in the euro area: the role of intra-annual fiscal Indicators," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/14, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Luciano Nakabashi & Lízia de Figueiredo, 2005. "Capital humano: uma nova proxy para incluir aspectos qualitativos," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td270, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Kjell G. Nyborg & Ulrich Bindseil & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2005. "Bidding and Performance in Repo Auctions: Evidence from ECB Open Market Operations," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2005.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nejat Anbarci & Jonathan Hill & Hasan Kirmanoglu, 2005. "Institutions and Growth Volatility," Working Papers, Florida International University, Department of Economics 0508, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Jeremy Greenwood, 2005. "Modern Business Cycle Analysis," RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) 520, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marcela Meirelles Aurelio, 2005. "Do we really know how inflation targeters set interest rates?," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2005. "Some Welfare Implications of Optimal Stabilization Policy in an Economy with Capital and Sticky Prices," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200509, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.